WATERMELON STRAWBERRY COCONUT WATER SMOOTHIE
This Watermelon Strawberry Coconut Water Smoothie, with our Kids Daily Multi Nutrient Booster Powder™ is refreshing, hydrating and a healthy way to start the day. Our friend and blogger Jeanette’s Healthy Living shared it with us as a delicious smoothie she makes for her son who had been refusing to take vitamins in pill form lately. This multivitamin powder is perfect for sneaking into his smoothies!
- 1 cup watermelon chunks
- 1 cup organic strawberries, halved
- 1/2 cup organic Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons raw honey
- 1 scoop MegaFood Kids Daily Multi Nutrient Booster Powder
- 1 cup organic coconut water
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Note: Add some ice if you like it extra frosty!
Looking for additional smoothie recipes for yourself? Visit our blog to find yummy smoothies plus, appetizer and dessert recipes as well!