Frozen banana and toasted coconut maca milkshake
Another one of our favorite recipes from our friend Danny Seo! Enjoy.
- 2 teaspoons MegaFood Daily Maca Plus for Women Nutrient Booster Powder™
- 1/3 cup pitted dates
- 1/3 cup filtered water
- pinch sea salt
- 2 frozen sliced bananas
- ½ cup thick coconut yogurt
- 1 vanilla bean, scraped
- Add maca powder, dates, water and pinch of sea salt to a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer mixture into a small bowl.
- In the same blender (no need to rinse), combine the frozen sliced bananas (reserve a few pieces for garnish), coconut yogurt and scraped vanilla bean and blend until smooth.
- Fill a glass halfway full with the ‘milkshake’, a generous drizzle in a spoonful of caramel, and fill the remainder of the glass.
- Top ‘milkshake’ with another drizzle of caramel, reserved frozen banana slices, and toasted coconut flakes.
- 2 tablespoons large coconut flakes, toasted briefly in pan
Visit our blog again for more yummy smoothies, appetizers and dessert recipes.