Maca Honeycomb Frozen Yogurt Recipe
This frozen yogurt treat from our friend and environmental lifestyle expert Danny Seo checks all the boxes. Energy boost? Check. Delicious? Check. Easy to make? Check. Dessert? Check.
Maca Honeycomb Frozen Yogurt
Yield: 3 cups
- 1 cup organic Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Daily Maca Plus for Women Nutrient Booster Powder™ (or Men!)
- 3 cups green grapes, roughly chopped and frozen
- ¼ cup honeycomb, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- ½ cup blackberries, cut in half lengthwise
- In a small bowl stir together the Greek yogurt with the MegaFood Maca Plus and allow to sit for a few minutes to rehydrate the powder.
- Add frozen green grapes, and yogurt mixture to a blender and puree until smooth.
- Transfer to the freezer to firm for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Scoop into serving dishes and garnish with sliced honeycomb, almonds, and cut blackberries.