Panelists are now being selected
Gummy Bare All Panelist: Roles & Responsibilities
MegaFood is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40 years, we have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. All of us at MegaFood are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with the products we make.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS:
MegaFood seeks five passionate natural product consumers to join an in-person consumer panel, serving as the “voice of the people” to help communicate the MegaFood product development process from the front lines. With no prior experience or bias, these liaisons will represent the brand’s archetypal consumer and be given the chance to be closely involved in many aspects of the project to create a MegaFood Gummy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Joins 2-4 meetings per quarter by phone or in person at our New Hampshire headquarters during key events and milestones. (We anticipate no more than six (6) day trips during the duration of the project – 1/17 – 12/17.) Meeting length will vary, estimated to be between 2 to 4 hrs on average. Panelists must have flexible travel schedules. There is potential for travel to both the east and west coast!
- May travel to 3rd party vendors as consumer representatives of the project. (We anticipate no more than two (2) multi-day trips to 3rd party vendors during the duration of the project – 1/17 – 12/17.)
- Documents project happenings from individual point of view using a set outline of prompts. Produces blog, image and/or video content (for MegaFood’s website and social channels) after each event per request.
- Consents to appear in video/photos that may be used on MegaFood social channels (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube)
- Participates in other one-off meetings, webinars, surveys, etc., on as needed basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Shares openly their passion for health and wellness
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, blogging experience a plus (but not required)
- Proficiency of social media (Facebook, Facebook Live, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Experience with MicroSoft Office and Google Apps (i.e., Google Docs and Google Slides)
- Comprehends the basic MegaFood vision*, aligns with MegaFood’s core values* and can communicate basic understanding of what makes the brand/company unique in the industry* (*after a short training session)
- Must currently live within the US
- Must be able to travel overnight and have a flexible schedule
WHAT WE OFFER:
- $250 per each in-person day spent with MegaFood staff. *$125 for a half day (4 hrs.)
- Compensation of $50 per completed writing assignment of 600+ words (or other comparable content assignment)
- Travel reimbursement for participants to attend required in-person meetings, in accordance with MegaFood’s expense policy (i.e., applicable reimbursement of airfare, mileage, and lodging as needed)
- The chance to experience working with a company that is in the business of improving people’s lives
- A team that is ready to provide you with a unique, public-facing opportunity that will gain you professional exposure and a resume-building experience
- Bragging rights. YOU are helping us to create a product…. How ahhh-mazing is that!!!
Applications will be reviewed in early January 2017. Strong candidates will be contacted for a skype-style chat, and selected panelists will be contacted no later than 2/1/17.
*For a complete overview of Project Gummy Bare All, visit: megafood.com/gummybare/