Blood Builder® Minis Iron Supplement
Clinically shown to increase iron levels without side effects††
List Price: $19.99
Additional 15% off. Shipped automatically based on your schedule. Adjust, pause, or cancel anytime using your MegaFood account.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $50
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Combats fatigue & improves energy levels† - it's everything you love about Blood Builder® in a convenient mini tablet
- Shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation††
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of iron per serving†
- Includes real food like beets & organic oranges, plus folic acid & B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption†
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes & recent blood donors, all of whom are at increased risk of being low in iron†
- Gentle enough to take anytime of day, even on an empty stomach
A convenient mini version of a top-seller - clinically shown to increase iron levels without common side effects.††
- 2 tablets daily with a beverage.
- May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Folic acid & B12 for healthy red blood cell production†
- Vitamin C to support iron absorption†
- Beets & organic oranges for additional nourishment†
Blood Builder® Minis are Proudly Certified
Energy for what you love
Blood Builder® iron supplements are:
- Formulated to support healthy energy & be non-constipating
- Made with real food & added nutrients
- Gentle enough to take any time of the day, even on an empty stomach
Frequently Asked Questions
Iron is an important mineral, helping deliver oxygen from our lungs to our entire body. Without adequate iron stores, you may not be able to get enough oxygen delivered to all your tissues, which could result in fatigue, muscle weakness upon exertion, pale skin and inability to stay warm.
According the CDC, 1 in 10 women is at risk for an iron deficiency.
Low iron can be a result of low dietary intake, poor absorption and/or excessive blood loss over time, increased demand during pregnancy.
Vegans & vegetarians
Athletes (especially women)
Recent blood donors
Dark, leafy greens
Obtaining enough iron is often easier said than done, especially if you’re on a vegan or vegetarian diet. Additionally, it’s important to note that iron relies on other nutrients, like vitamin C, to properly absorb into the bloodstream.
Start by speaking with a healthcare professional that can run blood tests and other labs. They will be able to let you know if an iron supplement is right for you.
If you do need an iron supplement, try Blood Builder - our best-selling supplement, formulated to promote & maintain healthy iron levels, and is made with real food like beets & organic oranges, plus vitamin C to support iron absorption. And here’s the most exciting part: Blood Builderis clinically shown to increase iron levels & reduce fatigue without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation.†*
We recommend taking a daily multivitamin to help address any gaps in your diet and support your optimal health.* We also have supplements to support a range of health needs, like Immune Health, Sleep & Stress, Digestion, Healthy Aging and more. Check out our family of premium, quality vitamins & supplements.