FoodState is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40 years, we have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. All of us at FoodState are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with the products we make.
As a team member, operate machinery and equipment that manufactures the highest quality vitamins and supplements.
Set up lines and run all related machinery and equipment. Inspect finished products. Ability to recognize mechanical opportunities and proactively coordinate with the Maintenance Team .
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years of related manufacturing experience required, ideally in a cGMP environment.
- Must be able to read, write, and transpose information accurately from work orders, labels and product lot documents.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to stand long periods of time.
- Requires excellent communication skills.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Occasional overtime will be be required.
WHAT WE OFFER:
A company that is in the business of improving peoples’ lives.
A staff that is ready to mentor and encourage you to grow with the organization.
An organization with a strong national and local presence and reputation, poised to become internationally renowned.
A supportive working environment with a premium training program.
Very competitive compensation plan and comprehensive benefits that are available your date of hire: medical, dental and life insurance, 10 paid holidays, and 12 days of PTO your first year, increasing to 15 days of PTO after your first anniversary and a matching 401(k).