FoodState is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40+ years, we have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. All of us at FoodState are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with our two great brands.
At INNATE Response (our healthcare professional brand) we share the belief that nothing is more important than restoring the body's innate ability to heal. To that end, we develop nutrient-rich supplements that embrace the wholism of nature, helping people achieve optimal health. We are committed to supporting those wholistic healthcare professionals who understand that the body always seeks wellness and who appreciate the wisdom of nature in their protocols.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS:
Reporting to the CEO, the Managing Director of INNATE Response will drive short and long term growth for our practitioner brand through excellence in brand strategy, financial P&L management, superior marketing campaigns, and customer engagement. This role will oversee all functions within INNATE Response including Marketing, Sales and Customer Experience and work closely with internal and external partners to drive the growth of INNATE Response.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee all aspects of the P&L to ensure INNATE Response delivers on annual financial objectives - sales, profit and goals.
- Beyond the annual P&L, this role will lead the development of longer term strategy planning – the 5 year growth strategy and go to market plan.
- Help develop a first class customer engagement strategy with our top customers and distributors.
- This role will bring all our expertise into one cohesive growth strategy for our top customers including brand strategy, innovation, education, insights, and category leadership.
- Drive excellence in all aspects of marketing execution including best in class consumer campaigns, promotions, pricing, and product launches.
- Work closes with Product Innovation and external partners to ensure we have a strong and relevant product pipeline that delivers short and long term growth objectives.
- Help drive annual business planning and budget planning process.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- You have a proven track record of at least 10-12+ years of management experience in a Consumer Packaged Goods environment.
- You must be mission driven with a passion for health and wellness and speak the language of practitioners.
- You must have a proven track record of creating a vision and translating the vision into actionable items with a small team.
- You must have strong brand management experience managing products in various stages of life cycle.
- You must be a superior leader who is not afraid of failure and with the ability to motivate teams, develop individuals, and drive success and transfer enthusiasm in a positive inspiring way.
- You must have strong strategic, analytic and project management skills and a proven track record implementing winning business plans and delivering financial growth.
- You must have an entrepreneurial and “get it done” attitude with the ability to act autonomously. Must have a passion for building the business and driving growth.
- You must have a proven track record of academic excellence with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field, with an MBA in Business/Marketing preferred.
- You must excel in a collaborative team and fast paced work environment
- This position will be based in our Manchester, New Hampshire office and will travel 20%
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A company that is in the business of improving peoples’ lives.
- A staff that is ready to mentor and encourage you to grow with the organization.
- An organization with a strong national and local presence and reputation, poised to become internationally renowned.
- Very competitive compensation plan and comprehensive benefits that are available your date of hire: medical, dental and life insurance, and a matching 401(k).