Innate Response Formulas is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40 years, we have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. All of us at Innate Response Formulas are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with the products we make.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS:
Innate Response Formulas Inside Sales Reps call on health care professionals to increase sales in current accounts as well as generate new business.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands and conveys the Innate Response vision, core values and what makes the brand/company unique in the industry
- Identifies and qualifies new accounts within territory
- Educates and trains store staff on product knowledge and value of the brand
- Creates and maintains schedule (per period) of daily contacts and provide weekly contact reports
- Participates in weekly conference calls with Regional Manager and Territory Managers
- Attends and participates in sales meetings
- Meets company quotas in all product lines.
- Reports to work on a daily basis to meet sales goals and comply with company attendance policy
- Records Store Inventories
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A background in inside sales or telemarketing is required
- People who will communicate with health care professionals building the rapport and relationships necessary to increase sales for mutual benefit
- A proven sales record of meeting & exceeding goals
- An effective and passionate communicator, comfortable in the role of educating our customers
- Ability to build & maintain a database of loyal fans
- People who are coachable & able to execute on all aspects of sales training
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A company that is in the business of improving peoples’ lives
- A staff that is ready to mentor and encourage you to grow with the organization
- An organization with a strong national and local presence and reputation, poised to become internationally renowned
- A supportive working environment with premium training program
Very competitive compensation plan that is salary plus commissions on sales and comprehensive benefits that are available your date of hire: medical, dental and life insurance, 10 paid holidays, and 12 days of PTO your first year, increasing to 15 days of PTO after your first anniversary and a matching 401(k).