FoodState is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40+ years, we have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. All of us at FoodState are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with the products we make.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS:
The Director of DTC Marketing is responsible for FoodState’s digital revenue generation strategy. This includes the management of both owned 1st party ecommerce and direct to consumer strategy as well as customer marketing for 3rd party channels such as Amazon.com, and several smaller internet retailers.
The position also manages the strategic and tactical direction of our digital efforts to drive awareness and conversion online. The Director will lead integrated marketing strategy and drive growth through data-driven marketing, digital demand generation campaigns and product positioning.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and execute robust ecommerce marketing and revenue generation strategy with short and long term KPIs.
- Develop customer acquisition and retention strategies (email marketing, loyalty / subscription programs). Develop and manage execution of SEO/SEM strategy.
- Develop and manage execution of all digital marketing initiatives including email, paid media, and promotions.
- Develop and manage execution of strategies which increase traffic, conversion rates, and average order value across all ecommerce channels and partner sites.
- Create online promotion calendar and work closely with Brand Management to coordinate efforts in retail.
- Must be able to qualitatively and quantitatively measure results and achieve financial goals and KPIs using Micosoft Excel, Google Suite, and new analytics platforms.
- Strong analytical skills with experience in social and digital analytics, including but not limited to site traffic, conversion, spend, click-through rate, etc. Manage and track media budgets and sales forecasting for online.
- Conduct online surveys, A/B testing, and the ability to effectively analyze feedback.
Management & Communication:
- Ability to develop and manage a resource network to accomplish implementation needs.
- Ability to manage design and development teams to create high quality websites and landing pages that result in increased sales.
- Ability to work directly with Logistics and Supply Chain departments to achieve exemplary consumer and customer experiences, ensure inventory for promotions, and focus promotional strategy on short code product.
- Work with Brand Management to prepare and execute the digital aspect of new product launches into market.
- Work directly with Communications Manager to use social media, content, influencers and PR to support E-Commerce strategy.
- Must have experience selling and managing online marketplaces - Amazon / Walmart.com
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 10+ years experience in an ecommerce management position.
- Experience with ecommerce and digital marketing platforms such as shopify, mailchimp and adobe creative suite.
- Experience deploying a successful email marketing automation program.
- Experience leading web development projects.
- Must have extensive experience selling and marketing products on Amazon.com.
- Extensive knowledge of e-commerce platforms, technology, trends and sophisticated analytics.
- Experience with digital analytics reporting tools.
- Entrepreneurial mind, result driven, and passionate.
- Proven track record of successfully developing and executing digital campaigns with superior ROI Requirements.
- High degree of initiative with willingness to roll up your sleeves to get things done.
- Excellent written, visual, and verbal communication skills. A passion for building campaigns that generate sales.
- You are intensely data driven – you know what it takes to improve conversion rates and drive success.
- You are able to think strategically and maybe a bit outside the box to stay within budget constraints.
- You have extensive experience with ecommerce analytical tools and can easily analyze data to get to meaningful insights.
- You enjoy identifying new areas of ecommerce opportunity.
- You are a true collaborator and love working on an active team with people who enjoy working together.
- You have a passion for healthy living and are excited by FoodState and MegaFood’s vision.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A company that is in the business of improving people's lives.
- A staff that is ready to mentor and encourage you to grow with the organization.
- An organization with a strong national and local presence and reputation, poised to become internationally renowned.
- Very competitive compensation plan that is salary and comprehensive benefits that are available your date of hire: medical, dental and life insurance, 10 paid holidays, and 12 days of PTO your first year, increasing to 15 days of PTO after your first anniversary and a matching 401(k).