FoodState is a pioneer in the natural products industry, being the first company to make vitamins from scratch, with farm fresh whole foods. For 40+ years, we have been making wholesome nutritional supplements that deliver the promise of farm fresh foods. All of us at FoodState are committed to producing the most authentic nourishment possible, and are dedicated to improving the lives of others with our two great brands.
At INNATE Response (our healthcare professional brand) we share the belief that nothing is more important than restoring the body's innate ability to heal. To that end, we develop nutrient-rich supplements that embrace the wholism of nature, helping people achieve optimal health. We are committed to supporting those wholistic healthcare professionals who understand that the body always seeks wellness and who appreciate the wisdom of nature in their protocols.
PRIMARY PURPOSE AND FUNCTIONS:
Innate Response Inside Sales Representatives call on health care professionals to increase sales in current accounts as well as generate new business. The Inside Sales Representative will utilize a consultative sales approach to build solid, lasting relationships with our customers.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understands and conveys the Innate Response vision, core values and what makes the brand and company unique in the industry.
- Identifies and qualifies new accounts within assigned territory.
- Educates and trains healthcare staff and practitioners on product knowledge and the value of the brand.
- Creates and maintains schedule of daily contacts and provides weekly contact reports.
- Participates in weekly conference calls.
- Attends and participates in sales meetings.
- Meets and exceeds company goals in all product lines.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA degree preferred.
- 1-2 years experience in inside sales or telemarketing is required.
- The ability to build a rapport with healthcare practitioners.
- A proven sales record of meeting and exceeding goals.
- An effective and passionate communicator who is comfortable in the role of educating our customers.
- The ability to build and maintain a database of loyal fans.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A company that is in the business of improving peoples’ lives.
- A staff that is ready to mentor and encourage you to grow with the organization.
- An organization with a strong national and local presence and reputation, poised to become internationally renowned.
- Very competitive compensation plan and comprehensive benefits that are available your date of hire: medical, dental and life insurance, 10 paid holidays, and 12 days of PTO your first year, increasing to 15 days of PTO after your first anniversary and a matching 401(k).