Roasted Banana Tahini Smoothie
We're thanking Amie of TheHealthyApple for this delicious recipe!
Free of gluten, dairy, soy, sugar. Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian.
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Calories per Serving: 322
- 2 large ripe bananas, peeled
- 2 tsp. coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk plus more if needed
- 1 scoop Megafood Daily C-Protect Nutrient Booster Powder™
- 1 cup ice plus more if needed
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Prepare a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the two bananas on the prepared baking sheet and use your hands to coat them with the melted oil. Be sure to coat the entire surface of each banana. Transfer to the oven and roast for 10 minutes.
- Remove the bananas from the oven and set them aside to cool for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine the remaining ingredients in a high-speed blender. Add the cooled bananas and puree until very smooth. Transfer to two serving glasses and serve immediately.