SAGE ECHINACEA TEA
Love to try new teas, especially during the colder winter months? Our Chief Medical Advisor, Dr. Tieraona Low Dog, shared this immune-boosting tea recipe with us and we want to pass it on to you!
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried echinacea root
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- Place 1 cup water in saucepan and add 1 teaspoon dried echinacea root
- Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 1 teaspoon dried sage.
- Allow to sit, covered, 5 minutes, then strain and pour into small jar. Tea will keep for 24 hours at room temperature. Make fresh daily.
Looking for other ways to boost your immune system? Visit our immune family of products, or visit our blog for amazing recipes!