SAGE ECHINACEA TEA
Love to try new teas, especially during the colder winter months? Our Chief Medical Advisor, Dr. Tieraona Low Dog, shared this immune-boosting tea recipe with us and we want to pass it on to you!
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon dried echinacea root
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- Place 1 cup water in saucepan and add 1 teaspoon dried echinacea root
- Bring water to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add 1 teaspoon dried sage.
- Allow to sit, covered, 5 minutes, then strain and pour into small jar. Tea will keep for 24 hours at room temperature. Make fresh daily.