Blood Builder® Iron Supplement
Clinically shown to increase iron levels without side effects.† Crafted with real food like beetroot and oranges and key nutrients like folate, iron and B12 to improve energy levels and combat fatigue, with vitamin C to support iron absorption.†
List Price: $17.99
Save 50% off list price with code MEGASUB23. Discount taken on on your first three shipments. Then save 15% going forward. Cancel or pause at anytime.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $29
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Combats fatigue & improves energy levels†
- Shown in an 8-week clinical trial to increase iron levels without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation††
- Delivers a gentle and effective 26 mg of iron per serving†
- Includes real food like beets & organic oranges, plus folic acid & B12 for healthy red blood cell production, and vitamin C to support iron absorption†
- Safe for menstruating women, teenage girls, pregnant women, vegans and vegetarians, athletes & recent blood donors, all of whole are at increased risk of being low in iron†
- Gentle enough to take anytime of day, even on an empty stomach
Low in energy? You could be low in iron. Our top-selling iron supplement is clinically shown to increase iron levels without nausea or constipation.† Crafted with real food like organic oranges and key nutrients like B12 to combat fatigue plus vitamin C to support iron absorption.† Gentle enough to take anytime of day.
- 1 tablet daily.
- May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Folic acid & B12 for healthy red blood cell production†
- Vitamin C to support iron absorption†
- Beets & organic oranges for additional nourishment†
Suggested use: 1 tablet daily. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Servings Per Container 30
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% Daily Value
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid with organic orange)†† 15 mg
Folate (as folic acid with broccoli)†† 680 mcg DFE
(400 mcg folic acid)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin with S. cerevisiae)†† 30 mcg
Iron (as fermented iron bisglycinate) 26 mg
Beetroot 125 mg
** %Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Ferment media (rice protein, autolyzed yeast extract, organic brown rice, yeast [inactive]), stearic acid, rice protein, silicon dioxide, autolyzed yeast extract, hypromellose.
† Shown in an 8 week clinical study to increase iron levels in individuals with low iron, without causing nausea or constipation.† Study details at bloodbuilder.com Warning: Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under six. Keep this product out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consume within three months. Tablet color may naturally change over time.
Blood Builder® Iron is Proudly Certified
- Real Food Ingredients like beetroot, oranges and broccoli
- Fermented form of iron exclusively produced by MegaFood®
- Vitamin C supports iron absorption†
- Folic acid and B12 for healthy red blood cell production†
Frequently Asked Questions
Iron is an important mineral, helping deliver oxygen from our lungs to our entire body. Without adequate iron stores, you may not be able to get enough oxygen delivered to all your tissues, which could result in fatigue, muscle weakness upon exertion, pale skin and inability to stay warm.
According the CDC, 1 in 10 women is at risk for an iron deficiency.
Low iron can be a result of low dietary intake, poor absorption and/or excessive blood loss over time, increased demand during pregnancy.
Vegans & vegetarians
Athletes (especially women)
Recent blood donors
Dark, leafy greens
Obtaining enough iron is often easier said than done, especially if you’re on a vegan or vegetarian diet. Additionally, it’s important to note that iron relies on other nutrients, like vitamin C, to properly absorb into the bloodstream.
Start by speaking with a healthcare professional that can run blood tests and other labs. They will be able to let you know if an iron supplement is right for you.
If you do need an iron supplement, try Blood Builder - our best-selling supplement, formulated to promote & maintain healthy iron levels, and is made with real food like beets & organic oranges, plus vitamin C to support iron absorption. And here’s the most exciting part: Blood Builderis clinically shown to increase iron levels & reduce fatigue without common gastrointestinal side effects such as nausea or constipation.†*
We also offer Blood Builder Minis (a convenient mini tab version of Blood Builder) and Blood Builder Liquid Iron One Daily (a convenient, once-daily liquid iron format).
We recommend taking a daily multivitamin to help address any gaps in your diet and support your optimal health.* We also have supplements to support a range of health needs, like Immune Health, Sleep & Stress, Digestion, Healthy Aging and more. Check out our family of premium, quality vitamins & supplements.