Baby & Me 2™ Prenatal Probiotic + Prebiotic - 30 Billion live cultures
Supports the health & well-being of moms-to-be, breastfeeding moms & developing baby†
List Price: $39.99
Additional 15% off. Shipped automatically based on your schedule. Adjust, pause, or cancel anytime using your MegaFood account.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $50
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Supports the health of moms-to-be & developing baby†
- Contains 14 unique strains of 30 billion probiotics & prebiotics to promote the health & well-being of pregnant & breastfeeding women†
- Includes ginger to soothe upset tummies & support healthy digestive function†
- Probiotics support nutrient absorption, and studies have shown that intake of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) during the last trimester & early breastfeeding supports baby's developing immune system†
- Help nurture your body & baby with our Prenatal Multivitamin and support baby's healthy brain development† with Prenatal DHA & Choline
- Take two capsules anytime of day with food
Probiotics are a top recommended supplement for expectant moms!†
- 2 capsules at any time of the day with food and a beverage.
- 14 unique strains of 30 billion probiotics to help support nutrient absorption†
- Ginger helps soothe upset tummies and supports healthy digestive function†
- Prebiotics promote the health & well-being of pregnant & breastfeeding women†
Baby & Me 2™ Prenatal Probiotic + Prebiotic is Proudly Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
Our MegaFood probiotics are intended for ongoing daily use. However, some people may need to take probiotics more or less frequently. So, it’s important to speak with a healthcare professional to determine the proper dosage for you.
Once opened, store the bottle in the refrigerator to keep it fresh and potent.
Storing your probiotics in the refrigerator will help to keep them fresh and potent.
Probiotics are naturally sensitive to elevated temperatures and will begin to die off when exposed to elevated temperatures for prolonged periods of time. With that being said, we take many steps to ensure that the probiotic product you receive is still thriving!The first step is to ensure that the probiotics remain frozen from their time of manufacture until they leave our facility on their way to you or one of our retail partners.We ship the probiotics from this frozen state and send them via two-day shipping to all locations within the US whenever possible. Based on a countrywide travel study we conducted, we were able to determine that this method ensures the product remains potent, while also limiting our carbon footprint as cold-packing materials are not required.