Skin, Nails & Hair 2™
Supports a healthy complexion, nails and hair†
List Price: $39.99
Save 50% off list price with code MEGASUB23. Discount taken on on your first three shipments. Then save 15% going forward. Cancel or pause at anytime.
2-3 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $29
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Supports healthy complexion, nails and hair†
- Includes vitamins & minerals to strengthen and nourish hair and nails†
- Combines vitamins like A & C delivered with real food like organic oranges & carrots to support you from the inside out†
- Also includes organic nettle leaf, which is rich in trace minerals and provides a lot of the compounds needed for optimal skin, nail & hair wellness†
- Because what you put into your body is just as important as what you put on it
- Take anytime of day, even on an empty stomach
- 2 tablets daily with a beverage.
- May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- Vitamins delivered with real food (like organic oranges) to support you from the inside out†
- Nettle leaf to strengthen & nourish†
Suggested use: 2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 45
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% Daily Value
Vitamin A (as beta carotene with carrot)† 600 mcg RAE
Vitamin C (as ascorbic acid with organic orange)† 200 mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol
from sunflower seed oil)† 20 mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal-5-phosphate
with organic brown rice)† 4 mg
Biotin (as biotin with organic brown rice)† 300 mcg
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate
with organic brown rice)† 20 mg
Zinc (as zinc bisglycinate) 15 mg
Selenium (as fermented selenium glycinate) 50 mcg
Organic Nettle Leaf (Urtica dioica) 500 mg
** %Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, organic brown rice, rice protein, stearic acid, ferment media (rice protein, autolyzed yeast extract, yeast [inactive]), hypromellose.
Biotin is an important nutrient. Biotin may interfere with lab tests. If you are taking medication or planning to undergo lab testing, consult with your doctor before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture.