Vitamin D3 2000 IU (50 mcg)
Supports healthy immune function and bone health. With vitamin D3 cholecalciferol, the more easily absorbed and utilized form of vitamin D. Plus real food like broccoli & beetroot.
List Price: $18.99
Save 50% off list price with code MEGASUB23. Discount taken on on your first three shipments. Then save 15% going forward. Cancel or pause at anytime.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $29
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Supports healthy immune system & strong bones† and promotes a sense of overall well-being†
- D3 is a powerful nutrient that performs many roles in the body, and we consider vitamin D3 a foundational supplement
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D when skin is exposed to sunlight but, with many people spending time indoors, D3 deficiency is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in the United States†
- Delivers 50 mcg (2000 IU) of cholecalciferol per serving, the more easily absorbed and utilized form of vitamin D†
- Includes our proprietary Nourishing Food & Herb Blend (organic brown rice, organic broccoli, organic parsley leaf, organic carrots, organic beetroot) for a natural source of phytonutrients & additional nourishment†
- Take anytime of day, even on an empty stomach
- 1 tablet daily with a beverage.
- May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- D3, a powerful nutrient that performs many roles in the body
- 50 mcg (2000 IU) cholecalciferol per serving, the more easily absorbed and utilized form of vitamin D†
- Organic brown rice, broccoli, parsley leaf, carrots & beetroot for additional nourishment†
Suggested use: 1 tablet daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Serving Size 1 Tablet
Servings Per Container 30
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% Daily Value
(as fermented cholecalciferol) 50 mcg (2000 IU)
Nourishing Food & Herb Blend 605 mg
S. cerevisiae, Organic Brown Rice, Organic Broccoli, Organic Parsley Leaf, Organic Carrot, Organic Beet Root
** %Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, ferment media (rice protein, organic brown rice, yeast [inactive], silicon dioxide, stearic acid, autolyzed yeast extract), hypromellose.
Keep out of reach of children. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open consume within three months.
MegaFood Vitamin D3 2000 IU is Proudly Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that performs many important functions in the body.* Vitamin D3 helps support a healthy immune system, bone health & may promote a sense of overall well-being.*
Sunlight serves as the main source of vitamin D but - because many of us spend the majority of our days indoors - vitamin D deficiency has become more common. There are several foods that naturally contain this essential vitamin, including fish liver oil, eggs and fatty fish such as sardines and salmon.
For an easy, everyday way to support your vitamin D levels, consider supplementing with vitamin D3; other MegaFood options include Vitamin D3 1000 IU and Vitamin D3 1000 IU Gummies.
Consider speaking with a healthcare professional that can run blood tests and other labs. They will be able to guide you in the right direction based on your unique needs.
You can take Vitamin D3 2000 IU anytime of day, even on an empty stomach.
MegaFood Vitamin D comes from cholecalciferol in our D3 2000 that is derived from lanolin which comes from sheep's wool.
We recommend taking a daily multivitamin to help address any gaps in your diet to support your optimal health.* We also have supplements to address a range of health needs, like Immune Health, Sleep & Stress, Digestion, Healthy Aging and more. Check out our family of premium, quality vitamins & supplements.