D3 1000 IU Gummies (25 mcg)
Daily support for a healthy immune system, muscles & bones†
List Price: $16.99
Save 50% off list price with code MEGASUB23. Discount taken on on your first three shipments. Then save 15% going forward. Cancel or pause at anytime.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $50
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Supports a healthy immune system & bones†
- Delivers 25 mcg (1000 IU) of cholecalciferol per serving
- Cholecalciferol is the more easily absorbed & utilized form of vitamin D
- Includes organic oranges, organic blueberries & organic cranberries for distinctive color and flavor
- Tablets aren't for everyone, and these yummy gummies provide a convenient alternative
- Vegetarian; crafted without high-fructose corn syrup or gelatin; 1 gram of sugar per serving; formulated for adults
- 1 gummy daily.
- May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- 25 mcg (1000 IU) vitamin D3 per serving to support a healthy immune system & strong bones†
- Oranges, cranberries, blueberries & ginger root for delicious flavor & color
MegaFood D3 Gummies are Proudly Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that performs many important functions in the body.* Vitamin D3 helps support a healthy immune system, bone health & may promote a sense of overall well-being.*
Sunlight serves as the main source of vitamin D but - because many of us spend the majority of our days indoors - vitamin D deficiency has become more common. There are several foods that naturally contain this essential vitamin, including fish liver oil, eggs and fatty fish such as sardines and salmon.
Consider speaking with a healthcare professional that can run blood tests and other labs. They will be able to guide you in the right direction based on your unique needs.
You can take Vitamin D3 2000 IU anytime of day, even on an empty stomach.
MegaFood Vitamin D comes from cholecalciferol in our D3 2000 that is derived from lanolin which comes from sheep's wool.
We recommend taking a daily multivitamin to help address any gaps in your diet to support your optimal health.* We also have supplements to address a range of health needs, like Immune Health, Sleep & Stress, Digestion, Healthy Aging and more. Check out our family of premium, quality vitamins & supplements.