MegaFlora® Probiotic + Prebiotic with Turmeric - 14 Strains - 50 Billion live cultures
Promotes colon health, regularity & relief from gas & bloating†
List Price: $43.99
Save 50% off list price with code MEGASUB23. Discount taken on on your first three shipments. Then save 15% going forward. Cancel or pause at anytime.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $29
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Promotes colon health, regularity & relief from gas & bloating†
- Contains our proprietary blend of 14 unique strains of probiotics with 50 billion active bacteria to promote healthy bowel function, proper digestion and provide support at times of occasional gas and bloating†
- Includes Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115) to promote regularity, healthy bowel function and proper digestion for reduced gas and bloating†
- Also includes turmeric root to help maintain a healthy inflammatory response of the colon, plus our Prebiotic Blend to encourage the growth of healthy gut bacteria†
- We recommend storing in the fridge or freezer
- Take once daily with a meal and a beverage
- Adults take 2 capsules at any time of the day with food and a beverage.
- Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115) to promote regularity, healthy bowel function and proper digestion for reduced gas and bloating†
- Our proprietary blend of 14 unique strains of probiotics and 50 billion active bacteria†
- Turmeric root helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response of the colon†
Suggested use: Adults take 2 capsules at any time of the day with food and a beverage.
Serving Size 2 capsules
Servings Per Container 30
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% Daily Value
Organic Turmeric Root 378 mg
Prebiotic Blend 228 mg
76 mg Beetroot, 76 mg burdock root, 76 mg dandelion root
Healthy Microbiome™ 30 Billion CFU
Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115), Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019)
Original MegaFlora® Blend 20 Billion CFU
Bifidobacterium lactis (SD-5219), Lactobacillus acidophilus (SD-5212), Lactobacillus casei (SD-5213), Lactobacillus plantarum (SD-5209), Lactobacillus rhamnosus (SD-5217), Lactobacillus salivarius (SD-5208), Lactobacillus brevis (SD-5214), Lactobacillus bulgaricus (SD-6833), Lactobacillus gasseri (SD-5585), Lactococcus lactis (SD-5584), Biffdobacterium longum (SD-5588), Bifidobacterium bifidum (SD-6576), Bifidobacterium infantis (SD-6720), Streptococcus thermophilus (SD-5207)
** %Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, hypromellose, silicon dioxide, l-leucine, guar gum.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in refrigerator or freezer to maintain potency. Once open, consume within three months
Includes Organic Herbs
♦︎Colony forming units. Potency guaranteed until expiration when stored as recommended. Store in refrigerator or freezer to maintain potency. Once open, consume within three months
MegaFlora® Probiotic + Prebiotic +Turmeric is Proudly Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
Our MegaFood probiotics are intended for ongoing daily use. However, some people may need to take probiotics more or less frequently. So, it’s important to speak with a healthcare professional to determine the proper dosage for you.
Once opened, store the bottle in the refrigerator to keep it fresh and potent.
Storing your probiotics in the refrigerator will help to keep them fresh and potent.
To answer this question, we’d love to share a bit more about the care that is taken to preserve potency and freshness during the entire MegaFlora probiotic journey!
First, our MegaFood probiotic formulations are designed with approximately 50+ % overage to assure counts meet the potency label claim at the end of shelf life.
Then, our products are always maintained at refrigerated temperature from the entire time of manufacturing to shipping.
Probiotics are shipped to us from our trusted manufacturer in thermal blankets (a proven industry best practice!) to minimize any temperature increase.
Finally, and most importantly, we ship probiotics to you with a 2 day guaranteed delivery. We have done extensive research to ensure that 2 day window will not impact probiotic efficacy.
In addition, shipping without a cold pack helps to reduce waste.