MegaFlora® Probiotic + Prebiotic with Turmeric - 14 Strains - 50 Billion live cultures
Promotes colon health, regularity & relief from gas & bloating†
List Price: $43.99
Additional 15% off. Shipped automatically based on your schedule. Adjust, pause, or cancel anytime using your MegaFood account.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $50
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Promotes colon health, regularity & relief from gas & bloating†
- Contains our proprietary blend of 14 unique strains of probiotics with 50 billion active bacteria to promote healthy bowel function, proper digestion and provide support at times of occasional gas and bloating†
- Includes Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115) to promote regularity, healthy bowel function and proper digestion for reduced gas and bloating†
- Also includes turmeric root to help maintain a healthy inflammatory response of the colon, plus our Prebiotic Blend to encourage the growth of healthy gut bacteria†
- We recommend storing in the fridge or freezer
- Take once daily with a meal and a beverage
- Adults take 2 capsules at any time of the day with food and a beverage.
- Bifidobacterium lactis (HN019) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115) to promote regularity, healthy bowel function and proper digestion for reduced gas and bloating†
- Our proprietary blend of 14 unique strains of probiotics and 50 billion active bacteria†
- Turmeric root helps maintain a healthy inflammatory response of the colon†
MegaFlora® Probiotic + Prebiotic +Turmeric is Proudly Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
Our MegaFood probiotics are intended for ongoing daily use. However, some people may need to take probiotics more or less frequently. So, it’s important to speak with a healthcare professional to determine the proper dosage for you.
Once opened, store the bottle in the refrigerator to keep it fresh and potent.
Storing your probiotics in the refrigerator will help to keep them fresh and potent.
Probiotics are naturally sensitive to elevated temperatures and will begin to die off when exposed to elevated temperatures for prolonged periods of time. With that being said, we take many steps to ensure that the probiotic product you receive is still thriving!The first step is to ensure that the probiotics remain frozen from their time of manufacture until they leave our facility on their way to you or one of our retail partners.We ship the probiotics from this frozen state and send them via two-day shipping to all locations within the US whenever possible. Based on a countrywide travel study we conducted, we were able to determine that this method ensures the product remains potent, while also limiting our carbon footprint as cold-packing materials are not required.