MegaFlora® Women's Probiotic + Prebiotic - 14 Strains - 50 Billion live cultures
Supports vaginal & urinary tract health†
List Price: $43.99
Additional 15% off. Shipped automatically based on your schedule. Adjust, pause, or cancel anytime using your MegaFood account.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $50
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Supports vaginal & urinary tract health†
- Contains our proprietary blend of 14 unique strains of probiotics with 50 billion active bacteria to help restore and maintain the balance of healthy intestinal probiotics†
- Includes higher counts of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115), shown to promote vaginal and urinary tract health†
- Also includes nourishing prebiotic foods like beet, burdock & dandelion roots
- We recommend storing in the fridge or freezer
- Take once daily with a meal and a beverage
Ladies, your microbiome has unique requirements thanks to female anatomy. That’s why we crafted this special probiotic with you in mind.
- Adults take 2 capsules at any time of the day with food and a beverage.
- Our proprietary blend of 14 unique strains of probiotics with 50 billion active bacteria that help restore & maintain the balance of healthy intestinal probiotics†
- Cranberry and a high count of Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HN001) and Lactobacillus plantarum (LP115), known to support vaginal and urinary tract health†
- Prebiotic foods, like beet, burdock and dandelion roots, for additional nourishment†
MegaFlora® Women's Probiotic + Prebiotic is Proudly Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
Our MegaFood probiotics are intended for ongoing daily use. However, some people may need to take probiotics more or less frequently. So, it’s important to speak with a healthcare professional to determine the proper dosage for you.
Once opened, store the bottle in the refrigerator to keep it fresh and potent.
Storing your probiotics in the refrigerator will help to keep them fresh and potent.
Probiotics are naturally sensitive to elevated temperatures and will begin to die off when exposed to elevated temperatures for prolonged periods of time. With that being said, we take many steps to ensure that the probiotic product you receive is still thriving!The first step is to ensure that the probiotics remain frozen from their time of manufacture until they leave our facility on their way to you or one of our retail partners.We ship the probiotics from this frozen state and send them via two-day shipping to all locations within the US whenever possible. Based on a countrywide travel study we conducted, we were able to determine that this method ensures the product remains potent, while also limiting our carbon footprint as cold-packing materials are not required.