Vitamin D3 5000 IU (125 mcg) plus K & K2
Our most potent Vitamin D3 supplement supports a healthy immune system & bone health.† With cholecalciferol, the more easily absorbed form of vitamin D, and includes vitamins K & K2 to help maintain strong bones & help with optimal calcium absorption & distribution.†
List Price: $26.99
Additional 15% off. Shipped automatically based on your schedule. Adjust, pause, or cancel anytime using your MegaFood account.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $50
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Supports healthy immune system & strong bones†
- D3 is a powerful nutrient that performs many roles in the body, and we consider vitamin D3 a foundational supplement
- Our bodies manufacture vitamin D when skin is exposed to sunlight but, with many people spending time indoors, D3 deficiency is one of the most common nutrient deficiencies in the United States†
- Crafted with a synergistic blend of D3, K & K2 to help maintain strong bones† and help with optimal calcium absorption & distribution†
- Delivers 125 mcg (5000 IU) of cholecalciferol per serving, the more easily absorbed and utilized form of vitamin D†
- Take one vegetarian capsule anytime of day
- 1 capsule anytime with food and a beverage.
- D3, a powerful nutrient that performs many roles in the body
- 125 mcg (5000 IU) cholecalciferol per serving, the more easily absorbed and utilized form of vitamin D†
MegaFood Vitamin D3 5000 IU is Proudly Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that performs many important functions in the body.* Vitamin D3 helps support a healthy immune system, bone health & may promote a sense of overall well-being.*
Sunlight serves as the main source of vitamin D but - because many of us spend the majority of our days indoors - vitamin D deficiency has become more common. There are several foods that naturally contain this essential vitamin, including fish liver oil, eggs and fatty fish such as sardines and salmon.
Consider speaking with a healthcare professional that can run blood tests and other labs. They will be able to guide you in the right direction based on your unique needs.
We recommend taking a daily multivitamin to help address any gaps in your diet to support your optimal health.* We also have supplements to address a range of health needs, like Immune Health, Sleep & Stress, Digestion, Healthy Aging and more. Check out our family of premium, quality vitamins & supplements.