Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength, Liver
Milk thistle helps support a healthy liver† Curcumin supports a healthy inflammation response†
List Price: $39.99
Save 50% off list price with code MEGASUB23. Discount taken on on your first three shipments. Then save 15% going forward. Cancel or pause at anytime.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $29
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Supports a healthy inflammation response for the liver†
- Features our proprietary Turmeric Strength Blend (500 mg turmeric root & 300 mg turmeric extract) to deliver a guaranteed minimum of 300 mg curcuminoids per serving† which is more curcumin than our Turmeric Curcumin Minis
- We add BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract, to support the absorption of curcuminoids (which alone are very difficult for the body to assimilate)
- Includes milk thistle seed with 80% silymarin, to support liver health†
- Also includes schisandra berry for a natural source of phytonutrients & additional nourishment†
- Take anytime of day, even on an empty stomach
- Adults take 2 tablets daily with a beverage.
- May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- 500 mg turmeric root & 300 mg turmeric extract to deliver a guaranteed minimum of 300 mg curcuminoids per serving†
- BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract, to support the absorption of curcuminoids
- Milk thistle seed with 80% silymarin, to support liver health†
Suggested use: Adults take 2 tablets daily with a beverage. May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
Serving Size 2 Tablets
Servings Per Container 30
AMOUNT PER SERVING
% Daily Value
Turmeric Strength Blend (300 mg curcuminoids) 800 mg
500 mg Turmeric root (Curcuma longa), 300 mg turmeric
root extract (95% curcuminoids) (Curcuma longa)
Milk thistle seed extract (80% Silymarin)
(Silybum marianum) 225 mg
Schisandra berry extract (Schisandra chinensis) 100 mg
BioPerine® black pepper fruit extract (95% piperine)
(Piper nigrum) 3 mg
** %Daily Value (DV) not established
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, hypromellose.
Do not take if you are pregnant, nursing or have a history of liver or gallbladder problems. If you are taking medications or have any medical condition, consult your physician before use. Stop use and see your physician if you develop symptoms of liver problems, such as jaundice. Keep out of reach of children. Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture. Once open, consume within three months.
BioPerine® is a trademark of the Sabinsa Corporation. U.S. Patents #5,536,506, #5,744,161, #5,972,382, & #6,054,585
Store tightly sealed in a cool place and avoid exposure to moisture.
MegaFood Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength for LIver is Proudly Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
A relative of ginger, turmeric is a root that’s easily recognizable for its yellow-orange hue. Turmeric's active compound, called curcuminoids, helps play a key role in maintaining a healthy inflammation response.* MegaFood’s Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength† - Liver features a proprietary Turmeric Strength Blend and includes BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract, to support the absorption of curcuminoids (which alone are very difficult for the body to assimilate).
Turmeric supports a healthy inflammation response, a helpful and necessary response of the body that is an important part of maintaining your health.* This response is natural, but can sometimes become exaggerated by things such as diet, stress and lifestyle, which is why inflammation often has a negative association. One of the most common ways to maintain healthy inflammation is by adding a turmeric supplement to your foundational wellness routine.
Other turmeric supplement options include Turmeric Curcumin Minis - Whole Body (a convenient mini tab option for those who have trouble swallowing pills), Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength* - Joint (a formula with specific ingredients to support joint health*). Check out our full collection of turmeric supplements.
You can take Tumeric Curcumin Extra Strength† - Liver anytime of day, even on an empty stomach.
If you are pregnant or nursing, talk to your doctor before adding turmeric supplements to your health regimen.
We recommend taking a daily multivitamin to help address any gaps in your diet to support your optimal health.* We also have supplements to address a range of health needs, like Immune Health, Sleep & Stress, Digestion, Healthy Aging and more. Check out our family of premium, quality vitamins & supplements.