Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength, Liver
Milk thistle helps support a healthy liver† Curcumin supports a healthy inflammation response†
List Price: $39.99
Additional 15% off. Shipped automatically based on your schedule. Adjust, pause, or cancel anytime using your MegaFood account.
3-4 Day Ground Shipping
Free Shipping Over $50
Money Back Guarantee
Earn points on this purchase! Learn More
- Supports a healthy inflammation response for the liver†
- Features our proprietary Turmeric Strength Blend (500 mg turmeric root & 300 mg turmeric extract) to deliver a guaranteed minimum of 300 mg curcuminoids per serving† which is more curcumin than our Turmeric Curcumin Minis
- We add BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract, to support the absorption of curcuminoids (which alone are very difficult for the body to assimilate)
- Includes milk thistle seed with 80% silymarin, to support liver health†
- Also includes schisandra berry for a natural source of phytonutrients & additional nourishment†
- Take anytime of day, even on an empty stomach
- Adults take 2 tablets daily with a beverage.
- May be taken anytime throughout the day, even on an empty stomach.
- 500 mg turmeric root & 300 mg turmeric extract to deliver a guaranteed minimum of 300 mg curcuminoids per serving†
- BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract, to support the absorption of curcuminoids
- Milk thistle seed with 80% silymarin, to support liver health†
MegaFood Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength for LIver is Proudly Certified
Frequently Asked Questions
A relative of ginger, turmeric is a root that’s easily recognizable for its yellow-orange hue. Turmeric's active compound, called curcuminoids, helps play a key role in maintaining a healthy inflammation response.* MegaFood’s Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength† - Liver features a proprietary Turmeric Strength Blend and includes BioPerine®, a patented black pepper extract, to support the absorption of curcuminoids (which alone are very difficult for the body to assimilate).
Turmeric supports a healthy inflammation response, a helpful and necessary response of the body that is an important part of maintaining your health.* This response is natural, but can sometimes become exaggerated by things such as diet, stress and lifestyle, which is why inflammation often has a negative association. One of the most common ways to maintain healthy inflammation is by adding a turmeric supplement to your foundational wellness routine.
Other turmeric supplement options include Turmeric Curcumin Minis - Whole Body (a convenient mini tab option for those who have trouble swallowing pills), Turmeric Curcumin Extra Strength* - Joint (a formula with specific ingredients to support joint health*). Check out our full collection of turmeric supplements.
You can take Tumeric Curcumin Extra Strength† - Liver anytime of day, even on an empty stomach.
If you are pregnant or nursing, talk to your doctor before adding turmeric supplements to your health regimen.
We recommend taking a daily multivitamin to help address any gaps in your diet to support your optimal health.* We also have supplements to address a range of health needs, like Immune Health, Sleep & Stress, Digestion, Healthy Aging and more. Check out our family of premium, quality vitamins & supplements.